The data protection statement of boostingwriter.com is a consequence and follows the rules imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in force within European Union.
Personal data defines any information regarding an identified or identifiable person, also called “data subject”.
- Data subject is considered to be any identified or identifiable person, whose personal/private data is processed by the controller.
- Controller is a person or legal entity which, in his own name or together with others, establishes the purposes and modalities in which the personal data is processed
- Processing is the set of tasks or any operations which are executed on personal data or on multiple sets of personal data, manually or via automated tools.
- Processor is a person or legal entity, public authority or another structure which processes personal data in the name of the controller.
Data protection is a permanent concern and top priority for boostingwriter.com and we strive to respect the best practices and strict guidelines concerning personal data. We are constantly making efforts to improve the security of our data and that of personal data processed via boostingwriter.com. But online data transmission is not skipped from security issues and as such we cannot provide absolute protection, no matter our efforts.
This site collects on its own or through third parties (Squarespace, Google Analytics) general information and data that may regard: version of browser used, operating system, referral website, date and time when the site was accessed, IP address, or other similar data that might help in case of cyber-attacks on our online systems.
We analyze the collected information in a statistical way in order to deliver correctly and optimize and ensure the optimum level of protection for the personal data we handle.
Surfing on boostingwriter.com doesn’t include any personal data collection. In case some particular services offered by our site interest you, processing your personal data might become necessary. Not providing the requested data or not accepting this policy, means the requested services will not be provided.
Registration systems for personal data
To collect personal data, we use several systems and we ask your consent every time we process your personal data for express indicated purposes. Of course, you have the right to decline your consent whenever you want.
Subscription forms. On our site there is a series of forms via which you can subscribe to our periodic newsletter and promotional emails. When registering your personal data, a double opt-in procedure will verify your mail. If you confirm your subscription your email is validated.
Contact form: it is used in general for questions, information, recommendations. In this case, we will use the email address provided to provide answer.
Cookies: browsing or subscribing to this site involves “cookies” storage. For supplementary information please check the subsection Cookies of this Policy.
Purchase of products/services: when a user places an order referring to a product or service, personal data is collected in order to execute the order and process documents and contractual obligations according to the in-force law.
Cookies are small files that store data in browsers in order to ameliorate and simplify the user experience. They are used to store identifiers and supplementary information on devices used to navigate on Internet.
Our internal cookies are generated while visiting various pages of our site. Third-Party Cookies are generated by external providers or services such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
When you agree to submit personal data through an inline form, or contact pages or newsletter subscription cookies might be installed to remember you the user details for possible future correspondence.
Cookies support us to have a functional site according to your expectations, provide you free content and other services, remember your settings while visiting our site, sharing on social media platforms, streamline our marketing efforts, ameliorate the security of our site, pay commissions to various affiliate partners.
Our cookies are not meant to collect personal data or other sensitive data without permission or to be exported to tiers.
- Google Analytics – a worldwide trusted solution that analyzes the way our visitors use our site and help us improve our content and services. Google Analytics anonymously collects information and delivers reports and trends without displaying sensitive or personal data of users. To find out how you can inactivate Google Analytics for your browsing activity go here. Google page.
- Email subscription cookies – they may be used to show content dedicated to registered users or to remind you if you are already subscribed. Responsible of email marketing cookies is our provider Mailerlite, check their cookies policy here. cookies policy.
- Social media cookies. On our site you will see social sharing buttons that facilitate your connection to your social media networks. Cookies from social networks may be stored while visiting boostingwriter.com or while using sharing button to share content. The cookies correspond to the used social media channels and are subject to the cookies policy of the respective network. You can consult policies of Twitter cookies policy, Facebook cookies policy, Pinterest cookies policy. Read their cookies policies.
- Affiliate partner cookies. We might invite partners to advertise in our name and in such case affiliate cookies are the means that allow us to identify the referring partner and credit them according to the agreements.
By continuing to use our site we consider that you agree with our policy of using cookies.
You can disable cookies from your browser (check the Help menu of your browser for instructions), but this will have negative impact on the functionality of this site and other ones that you visit.
Type of personal data collected
For persons that require our freebies, make service inquiries or buy our products we collect data as: name, mail address, billing address, VAT number, Paypal, etc.
Ways of using personal data
In general, we may utilize the personal data we collect when subscribing to our newsletter/freebies, when purchasing products/services, when responding to marketing actions quizzes, surveys, when you contact us, in the following directions:
- To improve and personalize your experience on our site according to your interests.
- To ameliorate our site in concordance with your feedback
- To process transactions.
- To send you email messages concerning the order or other products that might be of interest for you.
- To dispatch information and answer to questions.
- To manage our list of subscribers, establish connection with subscribers, send periodically newsletters, promotional offers.
- To promote our products and services if that is a subject of interest for you.
- For customer service issues and follow-up.
- To build business relations with our affiliates, including newsletters, affiliate updates, various promotional resources and announcements concerning our affiliate program.
- For financial/legal purposes.
- When organizing contents, special promotions.
Subscription to freebies and mailing list
When you register for promotional mails and newsletter, MailerLite will store the respective IP address, the date and time of the data subject registration. The registration of this data is necessary for the legal protection of the controller and to identify possible future abuses.
Under any circumstances under our control, we will not sell, distribute or disclose personal data gathered by the newsletter service to third parties. But you might at a certain moment receive information from us regarding related third party offers that we think you might be interested in, affiliate partner services or products or other similar promotional mails.
You always, have the option to delete your subscription by clicking the unsubscribe link positioned at the end of each mail you receive from us.
As general rule we delete all the subscriptions that are inactive for more than 6 months. (emails not opened).
All our newsletters and mails use tracking pixels, meaning HTML elements that allow log file recording and further analysis. It is used to measure the results of marketing campaigns, to see which mails were opened and when, which links were clicked, which not.
The site uses this data to optimize the content and the delivery of such campaigns, and to adapt to the requests of the audience. This data is not shared with third parties and will be deleted upon unsubscribe request.
Contact form via the site
Boostingwriter.com provides easy accessible means of contact and collects name and address of the persons that on their own initiative want to get in touch with us. Contact via mail or contact form means personal data will be registered in order to answer or respond to the solicitation. This data will not be shared with third parties.
Protect your information
Our web platform is endorsed by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and your data is accessible to a very limited number of persons with granted access. Our systems are protected and supported by reputable security solutions like Bitdefender.
All data is processed through compliant processors and not on proprietary servers. Also, payment transactions are processed and stored by gateway providers and not on our own servers.
Disclosure concerning third-parties
The personal data you entrust us with is private and will not be disclosed, sold or transferred to tiers parties. Exceptions are our partners that assist us in managing our business and serving our clients. These partners include: website builder and host, data processors, email marketing application providers, gateway providers and other parties that are integrant part of our business process. These partners are requested to ensure the confidentiality of the received information.
We use third party services to ensure the functionality of our business. We have contractual relations with the following companies and share the data with them under the conditions of their own policies:
Squarespace. This site is hosted and built with Squarespace. Squarespace belongs to Squarespace Ireland Ltd., Le Pole House, 1st Floor Ship Street Great, Dublin 8 Ireland and operates under the following Private Policy and Terms of Service. Squarespace registers and analyze user data in order to provide site building, hosting and analytics services.
MailerLite. Management of subscriptions and email marketing campaigns is entrusted to MarierLite. MailerLite provides email marketing automated services and is based in Paupio g. 28, Vilnius 11341, LITHUANIA. The users of this site acknowledge and accept that MailerLite will register and store their personal data, in order to execute in our name email marketing campaigns.
Sumo. We use Sumo to support our growth and improve performance. Some of our pop-ups are managed through Sumo and the registration to our freebies and newsletters. The users of this site acknowledge and accept that Sumo will register and store their personal data. Sumo belongs to Sumo Group Inc. 1305 E. 6th St #3 Austin, TX 78702, USA and operates under the following Terms of Services.
Google Analytics (with IP anonymization). Boostingwriter.com uses Google Analytics with the version of IP address anonymization. Google Analytics belongs to Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES. The scope of Google Analytics is to anonymously analyze our site’s traffic and help us ameliorate our content, services and finally, serve you better. Google Analytics participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Pinterest. Our site uses elements of Pinterest. Pinterest belongs to Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, UNITED STATES. Pinterest allows its users to publish, inter alia, visual collections and individual visuals as well as descriptions on virtual pinboards, which can then be shared by other users.
Once in a while, as we consider opportune, we may introduce or promote third party products and services on our site. Be aware that once you left our site, our responsibility or liability concerning services, products, activities or content you find there, ends. We cannot be considered responsible for the protection of the data you supply on tier sites or on any other site on which you have arrived following a link from boostingwriter.com.
Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
This site will process the user’s personal data only for the period indicated to realize the purpose of storage, after that the data will be blocked or erased in concordance with the applicable law.
Rights of the user
In order to exercise the following rights, you may contact us at any moment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right of erasure
- Right to object
Acceptance and consent